vrijdag 13 maart 2009

Hampi and photo's

Hello dear all,

I have visited Hampi, 6 hours of driving to the north and a little west from Puttaparthi and it was competely worthwhile the journey!

It consists of a large aera witch was formerly in the 13th century a Kingdom and existed of many, many Hindu temples and big buildings for living and the elephants. A beautiful architecture in Hindu style and somtimes a little Islamic style. The complete site is only reachable by foot or by riksha so there is a kind of peacefullness around it that is very nice!

Also because of the beautiful nature: big rocks and a river. When we were walking there, on many places we looked astonished around us to be aware of so much natural beauty.

I take about we: the day before I left I met Marjolein from Holland in the swimming pool, we talked and I invited her to come with me, because she had plans to go out of Puttaparthi. And so she did. We had a great time together, talked a lot and laughed a lot: a good combination.
Marjolein will end her last thesises from Religous studies and Filosofie this school year: succes Marjolein!

And back in Putti again: as if I come home each time. The days are now with leaving in mind: on Tuesday we fly off to Kashmir. I am looking forward to that a lot. I am going to see if I can sent a big package back to Holland, things I do not need anymore in Kashmir, travel lighter is better.

all the best, doing very well, liefs Ellen

1 opmerking:

Marrrijk zei

Weet je wat ik zo opeens maar denk ... seeing you op die foto;s in dit land.. je PAST hier zo tussen.... straks blijf je er nog... en guess what..zou misschien voor mijn gevoel zó maar kunnen... hoop van niet, maar toch... soms is je plek je plek en ik ga dat bij jou toch een beetje (boel) van Putti denken....