Dear all,
I am writing this in the morning of my last day in Coonoor. It were three terrific weeks.
Nature
I noticed again within myself that I do love nature and I enjoy to spend time in it on my own. It is amazing how many birds you hear, especially when I walk at sunset. Birdwatchers would love it here, such a variety of small birds and also the sparrow (mus) and the tit (mees) and al other kinds small green ones, small indigo blue ones and ofcourse many raven sorts.
The mimosa is blooming and Suzanne with the beautiful eyes is blooming in the wild.
Yesterday I went to see the monkeyes: there lives a group nearby. You can see the hierarchie in everything they do. I made pictures and afterwards I made some sketches and drawings. When I am back in Puttaparthi I try to put some foto's on the web again.
Feelings
Everything in Coonoor was very positive and it did me a lot of good.about 6 people get treatments and besides those there is a group of 6 students who get an Ayurvedic course and 9 who get an Yoga course of 6 weeks. So I thought I was without students for a few months.....
This mix group gives a good atmosphere. The yoga lessons are only to difficult for a really beginner like me, but I find my way and I enjoy it anyway. I do have a lot of time wherin I can choose what I do with it. And doing that very aware gives a good feeling too. I take time to write about the day, about people, about interactions I had, feelings that those gave me. I met a woman from Amerika (62), 30 years a yoga teacher, a very lively woman and we get along fine. We probably see eachother again later in our weeks and spent some time together. Where we do not know yet. Perhaps on a coast, we both like the coast for swimming. That feels good. We mirror eachother a lot, and that is good. I made her a little stronger, assertive and when she is and she is proud of it I hear that from her. And I learn more about clothing and she really likes my drawings and tells me how I am walking around or how I interact with others in a positve way and it is nice to have such a feedback, more than nice: it is lovely to hear all these positive things and makes me aware more of myself. And that is still my goal.
I have to go, somebody else is waiting behind me for the half hour computertime,
see you back in Puttaparthi!
all the best, take care.
And I really will answer all the e-mails I get, I do like it, only not within a few days.
love, ELlen
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten