maandag 26 januari 2009

Bijna helemal geland

Lieve allemaal,

I walk around if I just stayed here and haven't been home. So it feels great to be backi in Puttaparthi. The journey was long (30 hours from start till finish) but with very enjoyable moments. Last night I spent 3 hours on an airport in Delhi domestic with Andreas from Chili and with Roberta (Italian, working in Belgium) and Michel (Kamaroen, working in Belgium) and we had great talks about consiousness, India, our lives and desiscions, religion, following a Guru and expression each self to one and the other. It felt very special. Some Indians beside us were following the conversations with a smile on their face.
And in the airplan from Zurich to Delhi I sat beside a very friendly young man from Canada and on the other side of the aile also a very friendly guy from India, a Sikh from religon and we talke about that a lot also.
So if this travelling day is the example/ a for seeing of my weeks ahead it will be promising!!

Also because when I arrived in P, the concierge how organized my taxi and appartment told me that there was no place in the orginal building (were my group stayed last time), and he took me to an other one: with view on the library garden: a very beautiful spot with a lot of peace. And actualy: a few days ago I was thinking.. if I life in the appartments from my friends, it is a long way from the garden near the library..

Somebody listens updare!!

Just had a meal in a Tibatian restaurant (Lhasa. a lot of shops/restaurant from regugees are here).

I feel great, happy and a little tired, walking back to my appartment feels very good: I have space there and good to sit on a sofa and good chairs.

all the best, Sai Ram

2 opmerkingen:

Marrrijk zei

eeej meis, jij hebt een megagoede keus gemaakt, volg je gevoel, altijd (vaak toch) goed hoor...
dit klinkt helemaal fijn en relaxed voor je.
Good4You, daar is je sab. voor.
veel liefs, ik volg je... blog-wise...

AnkieCarolineVeraNokki zei

Hallo Ellen,

Veel plezier de komende periode en we zien ons in Engeland, Canterbury!!

Ja, wij gaan gezellig met u mee in periode 8 :-)

Groetjes van Ankie, Caroline, Vera en Nokki